The Haus der Kulturen der Welt is offering free WLAN connection
Visitors to the Haus der Kulturen der Welt are welcome to use the WLAN Internet connection free of charge under the following conditions:
After a user has logged in, the data traffic generated between the user’s computer and the hotspot of the House of World Cultures will be transferred unciphered. It may be possible for third parties to access the data once the connection has been established.
The user undertakes:
- Not to misuse the Internet connection to disseminate or retrieve illegal or immoral information in the Internet and to take care to observe the legal requirements, especially regulations intended to protect young people.
- To observe copyright regulations.
- Neither to offer, transfer nor invite others to send viruses, Trojan horses, junk mail, spam or unsolicited e-mails nor to invite others to send them.
- Neither to use any equipment nor to execute applications that cause or can cause disruptions and/or changes in the physical or logical structure of the House of World Cultures and other networks.
- Neither to use nor to operate any file-sharing services.
- To transmit data using only the current standards of the TCP/IP protocol family.
- Neither to disseminate any bothersome or slanderous content, nor content that infringes, abuses, threatens or harms the private sphere of others, nor any unauthorised or otherwise illegal or immoral content.
We are legally bound to save the IP addresses of the logged-in computers and their online activities.
The user bears the sole liability arising from using the hotspot.