Please note that the visit is only possible under the following conditions:
- wearing an FFP2 mask
- Tests not required for exhibitions.
For all other events:
- showing a negative COVID-19 test result (rapid antigen point-of-care test or PCR test) not older than 24 hours or
- providing proof of full vaccination (15 days after receiving the second vaccination) or
- showing a certificate of a prior COVID-19 infection (positive COVID-19 PCR test result that is at least 28 days, but no more than 6 months old)
Test Requirement & Test Options
For all events except exhibitions you will need to display a negative COVID-19 test result (rapid antigen PoC test or PCR test) not older than 24 hours. Your certificate will be checked before admission to the event.
To take a COVID-19 test and obtain the certificate you need on the day of your visit, go to berlin.de/corona
Admission with results of self-administered tests is not permitted.
Visitors Who Are Fully Vaccinated / With Proof of a Prior COVID-19 Infection
Exempt from the test requirement are
- visitors who can show evidence that they have completed a full course of vaccination (15 days after the second vaccination). Your international vaccination certificate will be checked prior to admission.
- visitors who can show a certificate of a prior COVID-19 infection (positive COVID-19 PCR test result that is at least 28 days, but no more than 6 months old)
- children under the age of 6
The certificates does not exempt you from the requirement to wear a mask or from the other hygiene and distancing rules.
- FFP2 masks must be worn everywhere in the building. For those aged 6 to 14 years, a surgical mask is mandatory; children under the age of 6 do not need a mask. Face shields permitted only with a physician’s certificate.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others.
- Only one person may be seated on each bench.
- The building is cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Access to the exhibitions is limited. Please pay attention the instructions of personnel.
- The elevator may be used by one person – or members of one household – at a time.
- Pay attention to the distance markings in the building.
What health regulations apply for exhibitions?
Limited numbers of visitors will be permitted in the exhibition rooms and at all events; these numbers will be checked and monitored by the entrance staff. If there are large numbers of visitors, there may be waiting times; we apologize for any inconvenience.
The exhibitions Education Shock and Investigative Commons provide a contactless exhibition experience. We recommend that you bring your own headphones or earbuds.
Gloves will be distributed at the entrance to the exhibition Potosí Principle – Archive in order to use the exhibited materials. We recommend that you bring your own headphones or earbuds.
We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance from our online shop.
More information about tickets...