The vaccinated-recovered rule (2G) is currently in effect for all exhibitions and events. Please have relevant proof and identification ready on entering the premises. You can access the HKW building via the main entrance and the riverside entrance.
Vaccinated-recovered rule (2G):
- Vaccinated: Digital proof of full vaccination (QR code), yellow vaccination book will not be accepted, or
- Recovered: Presentation of a PCR test result proving a prior COVID-19 infection that is dated at least 28 days and no more than 6 months before the date of admission
- Before attending any events, please check in for contact tracing using the app or printed form.
- Children and young people under 18 will also be admitted on presentation of a negative COVID-19 test result issued within 24 hours of the time of admission (self-tests will not be accepted). Children under the age of 6 are not required to present a negative test result.
- Visitors who are unable to get vaccinated against COVID-19 due to medical reasons must provide a respective doctor's note as well as a negative PCR test result issued within 48 hours of the time of admission.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory throughout the HKW building.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Children under the age of 6 are not required to wear a mask. Surgical or FFP2 masks are mandatory for children and adolescents between the age of 6 and 14.
- Face shields are only permitted on presentation of a doctor’s certificate.
- Please refrain from visiting HKW if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- The building is regularly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Elevators may be used by no more than one person – or members of one household – at a time.
We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance from our online shop. Remaining tickets can be purchased at the ticket office.
More information about tickets...