Equal cultural participation is important to HKW. In our landmarked building, we make every effort to continue to improve all facets of accessibility. Your feedback can help us in this regard. We appreciate your questions and suggestions:
email@example.com oder 030 – 397 87 175
Persons with limited mobility and wheelchair users
- Two disabled parking spots are located in front of the main lobby’s right entrance; another is on the left, next to the gate in front of the eastern driveway to the building.
- HKW has barrier-free, stepless entrances to the main lobby. Other barrier-free entrances are located on the west and north sides of the building.
- The entrances to the main lobby on the south side of the building have wheelchair-height intercom systems.
- A barrier-free elevator leads to the basement and mezzanine. Another elevator on the mezzanine level leads to the roof terrace. The elevators are equipped with tactile writing.
- Two all gender restroom facilities for people with reduced mobility are located in both the basement and on the mezzanine level.
Persons who are partially sighted or blind
- At the main entrance of HKW, a tactile model offers orientation about the building levels. Information about the architecture of the building and its surroundings are provided in braille and are marked by strong visual contrasts.
- Glass doors are labeled with safety markings.
- The elevators are equipped with braille panels and the stops are announced.
Visitors who are holders of mark B disability cards and comparable international IDs are entitled to reduced ticket prices for all events and a free ticket for a companion. You can get your tickets by calling 030 39787175