Guided tours, visits to exhibitions with art educators or discussions with curators and experts shed light on the backgrounds and curatorial concepts of the respective exhibitions. In talks and other formats, topical threads from HKW’s program are taken up and further developed with audience involvement. Selected barrier-free offers, for example reading materials in simplified language or inclusive guided tours and audio guides, supplement the public program. Independent of the latest programs, there are various opportunities to explore the architecture as well as group tours by appointment.
Artistic workshops for different ages and guided tours for school classes and children complete the offer. On Students’ Days, all exhibition visitors are invited to take on new perspectives in a program specially developed by university students.
The educators of the Art Dialogs are available to all age groups in exhibitions to introduce content, clarify questions or guide discussions in the context of a conversation.
Prices and Registration:
- Guided exhibition tours based on the program calendar: €3 plus the price of the exhibition ticket, admission free under 18 years old, registration not required
- Exhibition visit with the Art Dialogs team based on the program calendar: Admission included in exhibition ticket, registration not required
- Private group tours: On request, 20 persons max.; €75 (90 min, German, English) plus the price of the exhibition ticket, booking requests: email@example.com
- Guided tours for school and university classes on request, free of charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Accessible) guided architectural tours based on the program calendar and on request: email@example.com
- Guided tours for children based on the program calendar and on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performative guided tours for school classes and teens from 9th grade up to playfully get to know a cultural institution on request: email@example.com